Sincere Love | Love Problems and Solutions

hi, i just want to hear some advise from you. i have a boyfriend who i think not trusting me.it just start as this, in my school thers a guy who courting me, he knows i have boyfriend and im not allowing him but he continued.one day he text me a message containing that he miss me.. the one who red that message was my boyfriend and i explained it to him who really that guy was. but he still not believing in my explanation, and until now he thinking of me bad. that im doing something whether im not. this make me feel so bad, and the effects this to me is imy self confidence is lessen cause i think anything i do will be bad to him..it's hurting me so much..


Hi,


I think you should spare sometime, talk with him and clear all his doubts. Even the biggest of wars can be solved with calm & composed discussions.


Good Luck and God Bless

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Want my Ex back

Trust Issues