Trust Issues

My boyfriend and me are in a relationship since last 3 years. It was a very normal kind relationship. I used to love him a lot since the day he proposed me. I could not understand that he is just playing a love game from me. He left me aftr the 2 months of relationship with some stupid reason.even after this i used to be very clean for him and finally he came back after 6 months and texted me that he wants me back. Moreover i forgave everything he did. Now relation was going gud. After our graduation we both have to take admission in different colleges. I forced him to stay in same city where i was staying. And he stayed. My problem was i never call him after reaching my home. Meets him everyday in college but never specially meets him. Aftr got admissions our relation was normal but after few months i came to know that he has talked his ex girlfriend. No matter i fought and forgave him. But later on i found that he is showing less intrest in mee and then i start exploring the reason. Then i found that he has started talking to a new girl, taking her to the lunch. Even after knowing everything i remain quite but one day something worst happened and i told him that i know what you are doing. Then he first try to cover that story then accepts his mistake and says yes i was talking to that girl from few months and i kissed her. That was very shocking for me. Soo i asked him to leave her and he said yes i will leave her but not telling her truth. He start making my heart emotional and start his appologise that i want you only dis dat. After being soo angry finally i decided to tell him a truth that i never told him earlier. And i told him that i am not v*rgin. He was known with this fact as we never had s*x before. He was shocked and much more disturbed. He used to abuse me with soo many bad words but i keep on listening. I am trying to make it up since 2 months but now he start saying that you never gave time. You never came for meetings. You are not beautiful. You are not rich. Why should i love you and what is left to love u. He forget every sacrifice that i made for him only. I never ever think about cheating on him. He always do that. But now he is not ready to accept me as earlier. Tell me what should i do??? Please help me!

To be answered 

Comments

  1. When there are trust issues then the relationship happens to be volatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave him because he will definitely leave you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have an answer to the above question, comment here

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Want my Ex back

Time Management Problem