Boyfriend Confusion

hi
i m in 9th std. I have my loving and caring boyfriend but after i accepted his porposal the next day my crush proposed me so what can i do???????whom should i go with????????my loving boyfriend or my crush whom i love very much.

Hi,

Very interesting :) . In 9th standard you have time to do all this--:)

Well coming to your question, always in life choose somebody who will love you. In the long run you will have a pleasant experience.

I would also like to tell you to concentrate on studies rather than getting into these relations. You have ample amount of time, you might be barely 12 or 13 and its a very vulnerable age. Do well in studies other things will fall in place at the right time.

God Bless !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Trust Issues

Want my Ex back