Mistrust in Love

Hi this is xyz,
I have been in a relationship with agirl for the past 2 and half years
and ours is a long distance relationship,and all this while i have
been very possesive of her,i used to scold her if she spoke to any
other guy especially if she spoke to any one in the social networking
sites,so initially she used to tell me whatever she did, to whom she
spoke but after a series of such misunderstandings between us she
stopped telling me and i thoght that she had stopped speakin to other
guys.but just about a month back she had confessed to me that there
was one guy whom she had met in a social networking site,she had given
him her phone number and they became quite close to each other
emotionally though she never met him physically,she had even told him
that she was committed but that guy always used to advice her to break
off with me but she never wanted to break up with me so she told me
everything n even broke all contacts with that guy, but this incident
had devastated me and my trusts on her is gone.so i started to check
all of her emails and social networking profiles n found out that
there were many guys with whom she used to speak online n on the phone
with some but had never told me.she had even met 1 guy recently but
that was a very official meet not a date (as she told me) now she had
told me all the truth about everything, and even promised me that
these wont ever happen again,but i have lost all my trust in her i had
even asked her to break up with me hearing which she completely broke
down and started crying, I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED NOW, I DONT WANT TO
BREAK UP BUT I CANT EVEN TRUST HER A BIT AND WITHOUT TRUST I DONT
THINK THE RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST LONG.
I WILL BE VERY MUCH GREATFUL TO YOU IF YOU GIVE ME SOME
ADVICE,SIR/MAAM I AM REALLY BANKING ON YOU, my relationship is at
stake please please help me out.

Hi,

First of all let me tell you that YOU ARE NOT A TRUSTWORTHY GUY, sorry for being blunt but that's the fact. What is the problem if your girl speaks with a guy or even meets him, don't you meet any girls or talk with any girl. Does she create a ruckus about it ? I don't think so.

It's not a matter of possessiveness, its a matter of unwanted mistrust you carry. If you are in a relationship make it unconditional love. Based on your email I find that your lady is absolutely a fantastic person and the problem lies in you. Believe me if you behave in the way you are doing currently, then you don't deserve that lady.

Just see the commitment the lady is showing, even after continuous effort from a boy who forced her to have a break up with you she didn't do it. Don't you find a great effort put by your lady to this relationship.

Above all you want her to apologize for her behavior, I think you should go & apologize to her for your behavior. Understand one thing, being in a relation doesn't mean that a person is a slave of another person. Everybody has their own personal space & if you continue to behave like this then it is for sure that the lady will be uncomfortable & break this relationship.

Grow Up, Be happy that you are blessed with a wonderful partner. I am serious, go & confront your mistakes with her & take a smooth ride instead of doubting your partner.


Again I am sorry for being blunt.

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Trust Issues

Want my Ex back