Confused in Love | Love Problems

I am in a relationship with a girl from about one and a half years. The problem starts with a friend of her whom she knew a year before me. He had proposed her once before we got in a relationship. Everything was fine then. They became best friends. He made her sister. Then after a year of our relationship he started proposing her again and again. My girlfriend never told me anything. He started telling her he would kill himself, He needs her and all those emotional blackmail things. She told me all this after a month. She said that she even told him that she loves him. They were sort of in a relationship. I was hurt and asked her if she loved him? She said no and then everything ended between them after a few talks. But now the problem is that he is calling her again. He says her that he's gonna wait whole life for her, And he loves her a lot. She told me all this last time we talked. I asked her to stop receiving his calls, she said she cant do that. She says she has ruined his life and she feels very guilty for it. She said she has a very special bonding with him. That was all she said and then hung up. I just donno what to do. We havent talked since 3 days. I really love her a lot and want everything to get normal but now for the first time i am feeling like i am losing her. She doesnt even share anything with me.
Please help..


Hi,

I think you have started doubting your relationship itself. If you are confident about yourself & treat your girl in a very good manner, no matter what, the girl will not think of anything else.

Try to have a good talk with the lady & make her understand that you love her and want to take this relationship to a next level (I am not sure about your age, so do as per your age & condition). Try to build trust, if you are successful in building abundant trust from the lady's perspective then you are home.

Talk & try to solve and above all make her feel special and love her unconditionally.

All the best

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Trust Issues

Want my Ex back