Love Problem - He has started ignoring me


hii m in relationship with this guy for 4 years now.but now he is ignoring me without any reasons when i asked him that u have changed and trying to avoid me he says no i m the same.i even asked him to break up but he is even not ready for that.whenever i try to call him he is always buzy on the phone with someone when i asked him who was there he always give me stupid reasons.i love him very much dont want to leave him what should i do?

Hi,

I think you should stop asking him the same stuff time & again, avoid calling him and let him call. Try this for a week, if he calls you then you should understand that he has feelings for you if he doesnt talk with him and understand what is the problem. If both of you are not comfortable then there is no meaning of a uncomfortable forced relationship.

Thanks,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Want my Ex back

Time Management Problem