I was focussed and I ignored her | Love Problems & Solutions


hi sir
i have been in a relationship of 2.5 yrs with my gf but our relationship is long distance relationship. i m preparing for

govt. job and for last 6 months we talk aur chat  simply. but my guardian create pressure on me to get the job soon. that's

why i prepare more seriously for 3 months and totally ignore her. and she also we never talk and chat for 3 month. but when

i realise these things i met him and said sorry and crying in front of him but she denies me after some days she said to me

we are to be a good friend nothing else and thats the final decision of her. but i really love her but she doesn't listen

any more. so sir pls help me what can i do. i really love her and i mad about her.

Nick Replies:

I empathize you, I understand that you were focussed but what is the point of being focussed of you start ignoring the most

important person of your life. Well, make her feel special, take her out and make her realize that she is awesome.

You will have to work hard to gain her trust and attention. Along with that do ensure that you get professionally settled

as well. It is all about balancing life.

Good Luck and God Bless

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Want my Ex back

Trust Issues