Love Problem - Within the Family


I have a boyfriend,he's 11 years older than me. He's separated with two kids. His children are living with him. I thought everything between us are good, but recently his daughter texted me saying that she never really liked my relationship with his father. I was dumbfounded. I always visit them and his daughter never treated me bad. I haven't spoken with my boyfriend yet. I've been calling and texting him but he will not answer. i love him so much but I don't want his family to have a conflict. I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot.

Nick Replies:

Its conventional. Children can never replace their mother. Talk to the girl and understand what's bothering her. Be good with her and win their confidence. You will have to practice unconditional love.

God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Want my Ex back

Time Management Problem