It's Shy... It's frustrating


Hey, there need your help big time. I am 18, first year student. In December, I gave a rose to the girl I like in college. She was shocked at first as she didn't knew me exactly despite being in same class. I tried talking with her after that, but didn't quite happened. When we first talked, she cleared up saying 'just friends, nothing more than that'. I agreed upon that as I wanted any way to just talk with her. We don't talk regularly and overtime I have developed feelings for her. She doesn't seem interested. She's quite shy and keeps things to herself. A friend of mine told she doesn't interest in love and all and will probably ditch me or ignore me if I get too close. I too am a bit shy. But I really want to be with her. The end of semester is two weeks from now. I really get frustrated when I miss the chance to talk with her. Our practical time do not match too. Help me please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Trust Issues

Want my Ex back