Love ignorance | Relationship Change

 MY RELATION IS 4 YEARS OLD I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I WANT MERRY WITH HER SHE ALSO READY FOR IT BUT SUDDENLY ANOTHET PERSON COME IN HER LIFE AND NOW SHE ALWAYS IGNOR ME AND REFUESED TO MERRY WITH I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER AND I WILL NEVER GIVE HER PLACE TO ANOTHER I ALWAYS CRY FOR HER I DON'T KNOW EHATI CAN I DO PLZ TELL ME WHATS THE WRONG WITH HER SHE HATE ME SO MUCH SUDDENLY.


Nick replies


Love can't happen one way, it has to ne reciprocative. If suddenly she is not responding to you or has changed after she met a new guy then might be that she never loved you.


Grow up and be a man ! Don't force love, it just happens. If possible speak with her and get a clear picture, if she is not even ready to speak with you then it is not worth the effor.


Move On


God Bless !

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Trust Issues

Want my Ex back