The Love Life in a Lovely Life

I am repeating the blog description here again as I am not sure how many would have read the description.

Everybody loves somebody atleast once in his / her lifetime. Love is never a destination its a journey, a beautiful journey and in this journey there are innumerable factors that makes this complete. One of the factors are the problems that everyone encounter and most of the stories get finished due to unsuccessful tackling of these problems.

These problems do occur in everybody's journey and the one who tackles it and tries to solve it, is successful in this journey.

Why am I here

I am just here to be a part of your journey, only in suggesting you the possible ways of handling problems. Again the question is why should you trust me or listen to me -- well -- I have no specific answer -- the only thing I could say is probably two brains are better than one. I could be suggestive and possibly view the problems in a different angle than you as I am an outsider with a neutralistic view & probably could see the actual problem.

I am just here to support you to the extent possible by me.

You can write to me at lovelysolutions@gmail.com ( I don't encourage real names from you as I will be posting this over here -- So you could send me nicknames along with the post) You could be rest assured that your personal details will not be revealed over here.

Below is a quote from a lovely film "Love Actually" to all you lovely people --

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around " -- Wonderful isn't it, it touched me and I am sure it will touch everybody who loves to love.


Cheers to a Lovely Life !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Love

Trust Issues

Want my Ex back